- Leotard: Bloch Camisole Leotard, Child #CL5607 Adults #L5607, Adult Skirt #R9721 in color specified in chart below:
- All students may wear Red leotards (tee shirts for boys) on Fridays in honor of all those who serve and have served in our military.
|Pre-Ballet I||Light Pink|
|Pre-Ballet III||Pastel Blue|
|Pre-Ballet III||Royal Blue|
|Pre-Ballet IV||Navy Blue|
|Ballet V||Blue Radiance|
- Pre-Dance – Pre-Ballet III: Bloch ballet pink tights
- Ballet I – IX: Prima Soft seamed European pink tights
- Boys – White cotton scoop neck short sleeve shirt tucked into black tights with elastic band to hold tights, white nylon socks and white ballet shoes. Hair must be brushed back out of face.
Pointe & Variations
- Class level leotard with matching wrap skirt, Prima Soft seamed European pink tights with pointe shoes
Pas de Deux
- Class level leotard, Prima Soft seamed European pink tights, rehearsal tutu and pointe shoes
- Girls: Class level leotard and tights, black character skirt with black character shoes
- Boys: White tee shirt with class tights and white socks with black character shoes
- Class level leotard, jazz pants or shorts with black jazz shoes
- Class level leotard and tights. Shoes per instructor (flat, pointe, character, barefoot)
- Class level leotard and tights and bare foot (foot thongs optional)
- Class level leotard, jazz pants or shorts and black tap shoes
Yoga, Stretch&Strength and PBT
- Hair down, no buns. Class level leotards and tights with shorts or yoga pants (optional), and bare feet. PBT students will need an exercise ball.
Girls: Hair must be pulled out of face in a bun for ALL ballet classes.
Uniforms may be purchased anywhere they are available. Heather’s Dancewear Boutique (703) 331-5964 carries everything for our dress code.