- Leotard: Bloch Camisole Leotard, Child #CL5607 Adults #L5607, Adult Skirt #R9721 in color specified in chart below:
- All students may wear Red leotards (tee shirts for boys) on Fridays in honor of all those who serve and have served in our military.
|Pre-Ballet II||Pastel Blue|
|Pre-Ballet III||Navy Blue|
|Ballet V||Pastel Blue|
|Ballet VII||Navy Blue|
- Pre-Dance – Pre-Ballet IV: Bloch ballet pink tights
- Ballet I – X: Prima Soft seamed European pink tights
- Boys – White cotton scoop neck short sleeve shirt tucked into black tights with elastic band to hold tights, white nylon socks and white ballet shoes. Hair must be brushed back out of face.
Pointe & Variations
- Class level leotard with matching wrap skirt, Prima Soft seamed European pink tights with pointe shoes
Pas de Deux
- Class level leotard, Prima Soft seamed European pink tights with pointe shoes
- Girls: Class level leotard and tights, black character skirt with black character shoes
- Boys: White tee shirt with class tights and white socks with black character shoes
- Class level leotard, tights with pink ballet shoes.
- Class level leotard and tights. Shoes per instructor (flat, pointe, character, barefoot)
- Class level leotard and tights and bare foot (foot thongs optional)
- Class level leotard, jazz pants or shorts and black tap shoes
Yoga, Stretch&Strength and PBT
- Hair down, no buns. Class level leotards and tights with shorts or yoga pants (optional), and bare feet. PBT students: contact office staff for needs.
Girls: Hair must be pulled out of face in a ballet bun.
Boys: White cotton scoop neck short sleeve shirt tucked into black tights with elastic band to hold tights, white nylon socks and white ballet shoes. Shoes per class style. Hair must be brushed back out of face.
Uniforms may be purchased anywhere they are available. Heather’s Dancewear Boutique (703) 331-5964 carries everything for our dress code.