- Students are expected to be courteous and respectful at all times.
- Students must be in proper class attire/uniform in order to attend class.
- Students must have their hair done properly for each class.
- Students are not allowed to wear jewelry or watches while in class.
- Students are to arrive at least 10 minutes before class so that they are warmed up and prepared for class.
- Students need to be picked up promptly after class. A late fee will be assessed after 10 minutes.
- Street shoes are not allowed on the dance studio flooring.
- No food/drinks (other than water) or chewing gum is allowed in the studios or dressing rooms.
- Please keep the noise level in the hallway to a minimum when classes/rehearsals are in session.
- Students are to wear cover-ups to and from the studio.
- Sweater warm ups are allowed only in cold weather, must be form-fitting and must be removed when requested by the instructor.
- Students must attend class regularly or they may be placed in a lower level class. Consistent attendance and effort is the key to improvement.
FINAL EXAMS: Evaluation and Placement for the new year as well as eligibility for MYB and YAGP is determined at this time. Attendance is mandatory.
MISSED CLASSES: Missed classes must be made up within two weeks of the absence. Students may participate in any class at or below their level for the make-up.
INCLEMENT WEATHER: In the case of inclement weather, an email will be sent out if classes are cancelled. Otherwise, MBA will be open.
We DO NOT follow the PWC or Manassas schools closing schedules. Lost days will not be rescheduled; missed classes should be made up per the MISSED CLASS policy.