At time of registration a $50 registration fee and first months tuition are due.
Tuition is on an annual basis. It is divided into 10 equal payments (September through June) for your convenience. Tuition not paid on an annual or semi-annual basis is due by the 1st of each month.
|1.0||$ 85||$ 850|
|1.5||$ 110||$ 1,100|
|2.0||$ 135||$ 1,350|
|2.5||$ 160||$ 1,600|
|3.0||$ 185||$ 1,850|
|3.5||$ 210||$ 2,100|
|4.0||$ 235||$ 2,350|
|4.5||$ 260||$ 2,600|
|5.0||$ 280||$ 2,800|
|5.5||$ 300||$ 3,000|
|6.0||$ 310||$ 3,100|
|6.5||$ 320||$ 3,200|
|7.0||$ 330||$ 3,300|
|7.5||$ 340||$ 3,400|
|8.0||$ 360||$ 3,600|
|8.5||$ 370||$ 3,700|
|9.0||$ 380||$ 3,800|
|9.5||$ 390||$ 3,900|
|10+||$ 400||$ 4,000|
All children will perform in an Academy recital in June at the Hylton Performing Arts Center. The recital exhibits the skills and artistry they have developed throughout the year. Recital Fee is due by February 15, 2020. The fee includes unlimited tickets, 1 DVD, 1 tee shirt, all rehearsal fees, administrative overhead, costume fittings, rental and cleaning as well as venue rental and associated costs.
- Pre-Dance/Pre-Ballet II: $250
- Pre-Ballet III/Ballet II: $300
- Ballet III/IV: $350
- Ballet V and up: $400
MANASSAS YOUTH BALLET
Has a $20/month fee to cover the costs associated with this program.
SINGLE CLASS/DROP-IN RATES
- 1 hour – $30 per class
- 1.5 hours – $35 per class
Ideal for our adult students and students who wish to drop in for class. Class Cards are $100 for four (4) one-hour classes and $120 for for 1.5 hour classes. Cards are good for two months.
PRIVATE LESSON RATES
- $75 per hour
- $40 per half hour.
Private lessons must be scheduled with the front desk and paid in full one week prior to the required class. Contact [email protected]
- 10% discount on full year tuition payment (September-June)
- 5% discount on bi-yearly tuition payment (September-January; February-June)
REFER A FRIEND
If your friend registers to our academy you will receive $75 off your next month’s tuition.
- Tuition not received by the 5th of the month will automatically incur a $25 late fee.
- A $25 fee will be applied to returned checks and ACH direct debits plus any applicable bank fees.
- Missed classes must be made up within four weeks of the absence. Students may do make up classes in any class of their choice at their level or below. There are no refunds or proration of tuition for missed classes.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: cash, check, direct debit, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- 30-day written notice to change or cancel classes must be provided to [email protected]
- All tuition and fees are non-refundable.