At time of registration a $30 registration fee, first months tuition and recital fee are due.
All children will perform in an Academy recital in June at our partner school, Charles J. Colgan Senior High School, Center for the Performing Arts. The recital exhibits the skills and artistry they have developed throughout the year.
- Recital Fee is due at time of registration and is based on the number of dances your child is performing. The fee includes unlimited tickets, 1 DVD, 1 tee shirt, all rehearsal fees, administrative overhead, costume fittings, rental and cleaning as well as venue rental and associated costs.
- 1-2 dances: $150
- 3-4 dances: $200
- 5-6 dances: $250
- 7+ dances: $300
SINGLE CLASS RATES
- 1 hour – $20 per class
- 1.5 hours – $30 per class
Ideal for our adult students and students who wish to drop in for class. Class Cards are $100 and cover four (4) classes.
PRIVATE LESSON RATES
- $75 per hour
- $40 per half hour.
Private lessons must be scheduled with the front desk and paid in full one week prior to the required class. Contact email@example.com.
- 10% discount on full year tuition payment (September-June)
- 5% discount on bi-yearly tuition payment (September-January; February-June)
- 5% discount on tuition paid with monthly ACH direct debit
REFER A FRIEND
If your friend registers to our academy you will receive $75 off your next month’s tuition.
- Tuition not received by the 5th of the month will automatically incur a $25 late fee.
- A $20 fee will be applied to returned checks plus any applicable bank fees.
- Missed classes must be made up within two weeks of the absence. Students may do make up classes in any class of their choice at their level or below. There are no refunds or prorates for missed classes.
- Acceptable forms of payment include: cash, check, direct debit, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
- 30-day written notice to change or cancel classes must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All tuition and fees are non-refundable.