Why choose Manassas Ballet Academy?
- Our ballet classes are based on the Vaganova methodology.
- Our “Professional Division” sets our serious ballet students on a track to become professional dancers themselves.
- Our teachers are professional dancers with degrees in Dance and/or extensive professional experience.
- Our teachers are “hands-on.” To properly learn dance, muscle memory of a correct step is necessary. To achieve this, our teachers will manually help a student perform a step.
- We offer performance opportunities with Manassas Ballet Theatre and also with the Manassas Youth Ballet.
- Our tuition fees are payable on a monthly basis.
- We offer competition opportunities (Youth America Grand Prix) for selected students.
- Our high quality facilities include two spacious (performance size) studios equipped with raised, sprung wood floors and Marley dance surfaces.
- Boys dance too! We have one of the largest programs for boys in the area, with classes for beginner, intermediate, and advanced as well as pas de deux.